Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today's Fuel

I am inspired by media.  Not THE media, but the combination of images, sounds, music and speech.  Before a race or a presentation I routinely watch a few of my favorite YouTube videos.  This helps me get into the mindset to do my best.  That mindset is already there--everything I need is already inside--but the media sets up my mind nicely to focus.

That brings me to the power of the mind.  There is a quote attributed to Henry Ford that goes like this: "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."  The mind is a powerful tool.  Yes, I said it's a tool.  You can train your mind to create the life you want, whether in your personal affairs or in business.

The video below is a compilation of interviews of Will Smith.  After viewing this, ask yourself whether he is happy because he is successful, or is he successful because he is happy?  Why is he any different than you?  He isn't.  He has simply learned to harness the power of his mind; an energy that attracts what he desires with proper focus and beliefs.  Find your happiness and the success will follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment